Our Community Services program helps people of all ages and abilities thrive in the community. Our community service providers (CSPs) assist consumers/clients with:
- Daily living skills training, which includes help with financial management, personal care, and household tasks
- Medication education and management
- Physical health monitoring and wellness management
- Interpersonal, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Individual and family training and support
- Parenting classes, including nutrition, household management skills, and non-violent discipline
MCFI Home Care creates a care plan to meet the individualized needs and goals of each consumer. Care plans are created through a collaboration of the client, the community service provider, and the community liaison with reference to the funding source’s requirements.